This recipe for a keto-friendly BBQ sauce was 'invented' by Steve from Serious Keto.
I did not change anything, so all the credit goes to Steve.
Keto friendly sweet BBQ sauce
Sweet and tangy BBQ sauce
- 2 cup no sugar added ketchup
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup Sukrin Gold or Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 2 cloves of garlic finely minced
- 1 tsp Tabasco or Lousiana hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp coarse ground black pepper
- Place a medium saucepan on medium heat and add all the ingredients. Bring to a soft simmer.
- Continue stirring/whisking for five minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely. Transfer to a mason jar or airtight container.